Thursday, April 9, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

I'll probably be pretty MIA over the next 9 days as tomorrow I head out for Sea-town and then Monday I am off to DC for a week :) I've been looking forward to this trip for over a year and I can't tell you all how excited I am to finally be going!! I'll try to update if I can, but if you don't hear from me, don't think anything is wrong. (BTW- does any BTDT have any suggestions for the long plane ride? Everything I read says I should get up and walk around every hour or so, but if my seat is not on an aisle, that won't exactly be feasible. And what is the best way to navigate the bathroom? I HATE (as in loathe with all my being) airplane restrooms... any and all advice will be heeded with a completely open mind)

Batman is staying home. For once it's me traveling and him getting left behind. Woot! I know he is looking forward to being home by himself almost as much as I am to being gone LOL He doesn't usually get a whole 9 DAYS to himself! I'm sure he will cause all sorts of mayhem ;-)

Oh and when I get back, I may just look a little different. I have a hair appt tomorrow afternoon and I am going to start going back to my natural color... blonde... instead of all this red. I love how it looks now, but it will be a little (lot) more cost-effective going the blonde route for a while. And since Olive is coming, I'm having to save my pennies a little. ;-)

Have a wonderful week! Over and out!

14 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Have a GREAT time, I'll miss you!!

Rikki said...

Have fun!

T-party said...

Have a great time! Welcome back to Sea-town, even if it is a little while. I'm heading back north this Sunday.

Wave at Abby for me when you get to DC. :)

Ella said...

Have a wonderful trip (trips!)

Amy said...

Have fun on your trip!

Melissa said...

Have a great trip!

Stephanie said...

Have a great trip and can't wait to hear how things are progressing with the little one!!

K said...

Hey Tiff! I've been a really bad blog-reader lately, but I'm finally checking in! I'm glad to see that you are still doing well and I hope you are having a great trip!

:-)

Michelle said...

Hey Tiffany! Ok, so I haven't been blogging much lately, but I just checked yours and saw that you are pregnant-- 13 or 14 weeks! Many congratulations to you and Batman (Why Batman, by the way?)! Are you going to be up to WA any time soon?

faedrake said...

I hope your flight went well and you are in the middle of a wonderful trip!

Ash said...

Have a wonderful trip! Maybe ask if you can sit on the aisle explaining you have to get up every hour to the ticket agent or your seat neighbor as I think 90% of people would gladly switch:)

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having an awesome trip!!! I'm thinkin of ya!

The Captain's Wife said...

Hello? Hello? Are you there? Your 9 days has come and gone...some of us in blog land begin to worry....