Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged... by a couple of you :)
First, Christina tagged me with this one:







"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"

Thanks Christina!

I think just about everyone I read has already done this one... but if you haven't consider yourself officially tagged

And Morgan tagged me with the 8X8

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
The weekend
Finding out whether this LO is blue or pink
MEETING this little baby
Batman's birthday next week (so I can rub it in that he's turning the big 3-0)
Getting off work today
Taking Kino on a walk
Friend's wedding tomorrow night
Catching up on all my missed episodes of The Office

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Ate left overs from Carino's (YUM)
Laundry
Tried to catch up at work
Failed to catch up at work
Finished The Host (finally)
"Made" dessert for Batman's grandma (**meaning I pulled a frozen cake out of the freezer and put strawberries on top**)
Watched Law & Order
Took Kino on a walk with the neighbors

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Knit
Go to Disneyland
Live closer to my family
Find Batman a new job he would LOVE
Be a SAHM
Lose weight easier (when not preggo)
Travel to Europe
Garden (I have a BLACK thumb sadly)

8 Shows I Watch:
The Office
30 Rock
Chuck
Fringe
Biggest Loser (not religiously though)
Law & Order
How I Met Your Mother
Sex & The City (I watch the seasons at least once a year)

8 Favorite Fruits:
Pineapple
Starfruit
Banana
Kiwi
Blackberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Apples

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
Disneyland
Disney World
Scotland
England
Ireland
Germany
Caribbean
Fiji

Anyone who wants to do this one, feel free :)

1 comment:

Kitty said...

When is your US aptmt where you find out gender? :) Kitty