Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 awards!!

Woo hoo!! Thank you Rikki for some fun awards!! It was so sweet of you ;) It's so nice when people think my blog is worth reading LOL



The Quiz:

1. you can only use one word!
2. pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. alert them that you have given them this award!
4. have fun!

The Fun Part

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? straight
3. Your mother? Loving
4. Your father? Best
5. Your favorite food? Bread
6. Your dream last night? Delivery
7. Your favorite drink? Diet
8. Your dream/goal? Olive
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Cheer
14. Something that you aren’t? un-pregnant
15. Muffins? Pumpkin
16. Wish list item? Lottery
17. Where did you grow up? Washington
18. Last thing you did? Work
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Kino
22. Friends? Yes
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Anxious
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? Rings
28. Your favorite store? Nordstrom
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
32. Your best friend? Megs
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Megs
35. Favorite place to eat? OSF

I give this award to:

1. Christina
2. Melissa
3. Ella
4. Michelle
5. Andrea
6. Jenny



Rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each

7 Things "most" of you didn't know about me (totally random things):

This one might be a little harder for me... random things about me... Hmm...

1. My natural hair color is light blonde. One of these days I'll scan one of my senior pics from HS when I had "virgin hair." I didn't start dying it until college

2. Speaking of college, I went here for 4 years and have a BA in History with a minor in Biology... pretty useless when you find out I work in medical billing for a surgery office.

3. Other than Canada (and really only Vancouver and Victoria) I have never been out of the country.

4. My absolute FAVORITE place to go on vacation is Disneyland. Disney World was fun and all, but I much prefer Disneyland. It probably stems from all the great memories I have growing up going there on family vacations ;-) Batman, however, is NOT a Disney fan at ALL :( (which probably means Olive and I will have to go there with my mom and sis instead of him... LOL I wouldn't mind that at all)

5. I HATE fish!! Loathe it! Haven't really ever liked it all! However, I like clam chowder (Disneyland has the best!) and one of my cravings early on in this pregnancy was fish and chips from Ivar's (but ONLY from Ivar's). When I went on that DC trip with my mom in April I had some when I was in Seattle for a couple days and surprisingly enough, they were DELISH! I don't think I'll be eating them again though.

6. Batman and I met while working at 'bucks together. He was dating my friend at the time. Who turned out to be a complete psycho. Batman even set me up with a couple of his friends. Funny how things turn out.

7. I used to be a terrible nail biter (I know... eww! gross), as in biting them so short they were almost bleeding. I think it was a nervous habit I picked up from my dad when I was litle. Then all of the sudden one day I just stopped. I haven't been a nail biter since.

Here are my nominees:

1. Suzanne
2. Mary
3. Adair
4. Carbon
5. Coco
6. Emmy
7. Candi

I hope everyone participates! I love reading new things about all you ladies! :) Oh and sorry I didn't have time to link everyone's blogs... work calls for a little while longer ;-)

2 comments:

Rikki said...

I use to be a bad nail biter too! I remember doing it up until I was in 7th grade when I had a dance to go to.

Morgan Owens said...

Confession: I am STILL a ~horrible~ nail biter. I mean HORRIBLE! It's so gorss, I don't know why I still do it.

39 weeks...holy shit Tiff!!