Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Neglected Blog

Apparently I've been on a blogging hiatus without really realizing it. I'm still here, still alive, still busy...

I think I've just lost my blogging mojo.

I keep thinking "oh, this is so going on my blog" over and over. And then it doesn't.

I guess I just need to force myself to sit down and start writing and reading again. Maybe it will come back after a little inspiration?

I promise I'm coming back... just need to find the motivation.

Oh and in case you're curious on the ttc front? AF finally arrived after 3 weeks and today's cd10... wish us luck ;-)

4 comments:

someday-soon said...

Sometimes life just happens...wishing you tons of luck on the TTC front!

Melissa said...

Good luck with TTC! I hope this cycle is it for you guys. Looking forward to your updates.

Ella said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Thinking of you - can't wait to hear an update and hopefully see a BFP from you soon...! Fingers crossed.

Christina said...

Good luck with the TTC!!

My blog went private but I started a new one: http://raisinglittlered.blogspot.com/

if you want to read my last few posts from my old blog send me your e-mail, stinaalicia@aol.com

Thanks :)