Saturday, January 21, 2012

If you could, prayers please?

We found out a couple days ago that Batmans grandma is going on hospice. They've given her about two weeks :( its been a rough few days around here. She's such a grand lady, almost 96!

We visited her today and while she looked better than when we saw her at Christmas, you could tell she was tired and having a hard time breathing. She fell last week which turned into cracked and broken ribs, a punctured lung, and now pneumonia.

We are hoping and praying she pulls through this and proves the doctors wrong. Please keep her in your prayers!

2 comments:

someday-soon said...

I'm so sorry T! I lose my 96 year old grandma a few years ago...so, so tough {{{HUGS}}}

Kitty said...

I'm so sorry for you and
Batman! I will pray that she pulls through this and proves the docs wrong. Thinking of you!