Monday, January 9, 2012

On a visit

B and I are up in sea-town this week visiting family. One of Batmans Christmas gifts was the airline tickets, so here we are. We've been having a blast so far (even though yesterday was spent on the 8hour drive over).

Over the weekend at our house we went exploring (aka taking scenic drives do Batman could sleep- he was on a night shift over drill weekend) and had some great food at our favorite places. As soon as I can figure out how from my iPhone (if anyone knows- please tell me!) I will upload pics of our adventures!!

On today's agenda... Seattle aquarium! (groupon deals are the best, don't you think!?) I'm so excited as I haven't been in years and I can't wait for B to see all the fun things and animals they have! (see why I need to figure out pic uploading from my phone?) ;)

Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I have no idea about the pictures, I've been emailing my pics from my phone to myself to and saving them on my computer. I'm sure there is a better way.

Have fun visiting!

someday-soon said...

Fun! Have a great time at the aquarium...I love Groupon =)

Leslie said...

I am glad to hear that you have been having a good time! Aquariums are so much fun! We took our little guy to 2 aquariums over the holidays while visiting my parents in North Carolina! Hope you enjoyed all the animals! Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Seattle!

Happily Married said...

Enjoy Sea-town and the aquarium! Groupon rocks! It's one way I get to pamper myself without spending an arm and a leg...can't wait to see those pics when you figure out how to upload them. (I have no idea how as my plan doesn't allow me to upgrade my phone until June...then iPhone here I come!)