Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MIA again.

This seems to be my MO lately. Just don't feel like I have a lot to say I guess. I've been going back and forth on doing the weekly preggo updates like I did with B. part of me thinks it's a little overdone. But then again, this is my blog so who cares? Lol plus I pretty much use this blog instead of making baby books.
So, decision made. Starting tomorrow at the 11 week mark I'll start the weekly updates :) maybe even compare belly shots? I won't be doing the bare belly this time around. Besides all the stretch marks that I'm sure you'd rather not see, I did tell batman I'd keep it less risqué ;)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentines day! I know we sure did!! We had a nice dinner in (chilis take out) and spent time just the 3 of us :) batman bought me a new camera! I've been wanting one forever!! (it also doubles as my anniversary gift lol) it's a canon t3i dslr, so all you photog mommies out there... Help! I need all the pointers I can get ;)

Happy hump day y'all! We're off to get groceries and go to the library!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Well, it's not like everyone thinks they're being unique when they do their weekly posts:) I did posts with Noah, but definitely not weekly. More like every 3 or 4 weeks... maybe less often than that sometimes! I think I will be doing them this time around. Perhaps more often than I did last time, since my entire blog isn't devoted to my pregnancy this time around.

So go ahead and do your updates! :)

someday-soon said...

WOO-HOO, preggo updates!!! I'm looking forward to following you along in your pregnancy =) Happy you had a great Valentines and contrats on your new camera!

Kitty said...

I love pregnant updates (esp when they are on a blog you choose to follow, maybe not on FB all in your face-like, ha!) so feel free to do them for me! :)
Kitty