Saturday, June 16, 2012

28 weeks!

I'm finally sitting down to do a #2 update. I'm only like 4 weeks behind...which means I'm skipping over weeks 24 and 26 (since I didn't take any belly picks anyway) and moving right along.

So here goes:

Belly #2
Belly #1
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is about  14.8 in long (about the size of a chinese cabbage) and weighs about 2.25lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea at this point... I've kind of avoided getting on my home scale since we came home from Seattle. Just looking at pics of myself makes me realize I've gained more weight than I want (or should), so I figure at my appt on Monday I'll peek at the scale and have a wake up call.

Clothes: All maternity of course. And for those of you that helped me out with suggestions on FB, I did find a swim suit at Macy's :)

Gender: All boy... who still remains nameless

Movement: All the time, which I'm loving! He does acrobats in the early mornings and late nights, which kind of scares me for when he's out... I have a feeling there will be a lot of sleepless nights in our future (obviously, I'm talking more than normal)

Sleep: It takes either half a unisom or 2 benadryl

What I miss: Breathing normally... I've been having serious allergy issues lately and it's exhausting not to be able to breathe! I also miss my skinny clothes... someday they'll fit again!

Cravings: None I can think of

Symptoms: I've had a couple bouts of heartburn lately, but nothing like I had with B. I've also been woken up 2 nights with leg cramps, but nothing too major

Moment this week: Watching my belly move all over the place on a quiet morning that Brynna decided to sleep in... until 8:30! It was such a delicious, sweet morning!

What I'm looking forward to: September!

Milestones: Waiting on my GD test on Monday... wish me luck? I don't think I have GD, but who ever really thinks they do, right?

Until next time...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That belly sure has grown since the last picture! I think you look great!! And looking at the picture, I don't think you look like you have a gained weight anywhere but in your belly.

Kitty said...

You look great and beautiful! Try a gatorade to help with restless leg cramps. MY OB suggested it and it worked for me. :) :)
Kitty

someday-soon said...

Love your beautiful bump!!! Any contenders for names?