Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chalk another one up to pregnancy brain?

I forgot to wear underwear today.

Who does that!? I mean I've gone the occasional commando on purpose before, but on accident? Really!?

Who seriously FORGETS underwear!?

And unfortunately I'm at the dentist for another hour and a half so no chance of rushing home to rectify the situation. And I just realized i forgot. Now. At 1pm.

If this is any indication how the next couple months are going to go, just shoot me now before anyone gets hurt.

4 comments:

someday-soon said...

LOL!!!

Shannon said...

That's funny! I've almost forgot to put a bra on before but right after I put a top on I realize something doesn't feel quite right. :)

Lauren said...

HAHAHA! What the heck, haven't you peed since you got dressed?! LOL!!!

Christina said...

That's too funny! The worse I did when I was pregnant was forget my pin number....it was my birthday...