Wednesday, May 13, 2009

18wks and u/s pics

Here is the 18wk pic we took yesterday. I'm beginning to feel like I look huge. Too bad a lady at my office yesterday asked when I was going to start growing already LOL If she only saw these pics instead of me in my scrubs (that hide A LOT of growth) she might be changing her tune :)

18wkbelly

And here are the uber cute pics of olive that we got yesterday :) Batman was pretty excited to see them and was amazed at some of the "detail" we could see!

This first one is the best profile shot we got of olive:
Photobucket

This is a pic with the little hands all balled up in fists and the knees pulled way up:
Photobucket
This one is of olive waving hello!
Photobucket
And this one is of olive's shoulder arm and leg (all scrunched up):
Photobucket

I've been feeling really good the last couple weeks. I haven't had any bouts of m/s which makes me EXTREMELY happy. I'm still having some aversions to smells (this morning taking out the garbage was just too much and the dry heaves started) but other than that I am really doing well. Based on my scale I'm up about 3 lbs from my last appt [overall 4lbs] (but their's usually weighs me a couple lbs heavier) although I feel like it should be more since I eat so damn much LOL We go in on the 22nd for our "big reveal" u/s with my OB. I'm kind of nervous for it since our last 20 wk u/s was so terrible. I guess that's to be expected. Yesterday's u/s really did help a lot with my nerves. It was nice to see Olive in there, moving all over, without having to think about "is something wrong" "is it measuring on time" "is there enough fluid" which are all things I've been thinking over and over for the last 18 wks!

I can't wait for next week!

14 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

You look awesome Tiff!! Lovin' the belly! :) Don't feel huge, you are actually small for how far you are but from one week to another you can POP drastically lol!

Amy said...

Cute baby bump =) Your little one is adorable. When do you find out the sex???

Rikki said...

You don't look huge! You look amazing, its the perfect little baby bump.

I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

Melissa said...

Terrific belly pic and ultrasounds! I am so eager to find out who's inside of you. I *can't wait* for your big reveal!

Christina said...

Cute belly pic! I can't wait till you find out the sex!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby bump! And I love the u/s pics. Can't wait for the big reveal!!! :)

Ash said...

You look so good! And Olive looks like such a beautiful baby in the ultrasound pics:) You must be so excited for the big reveal!

Suzie said...

I think you are the cutest preggo ever. Olive looks pretty active, too! So cute! I'm SO happy for you. I'm dying here waiting for the big reveal. I can only imagine how excited you must be! :-)

Charlotte said...

Awesome...cute...and congrats! You look amazing!!

Emmy said...

You look great! Can't wait for next week's update!

Anonymous said...

Olive is a girl! I predict it!

Chelle said...

You look fantastic!! I love, love the pics!

proudnavywife1027 said...

You have a cute baby belly!! I can't wait to find out what Olive's sex is...I'm praying that your big ultrasound is very uneventful!!

Kitty said...

Good pics, love the belly and baby profile shot! I know what you mean about some pics not so good.Fingers xd for nexgt week! KMP! Do you have a preference of boy or girl? Funny about your DH. Men are funny. Glad you're feeling good. I'm jealous you're only up 4 lbs but that's ok. I don't even eat that much but my body just adds the lbs. I guess having no MS added to taht for me. Anyway, best to you next week! I can't wait!
Kitty