Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rough Days

Brynna started cutting her eye teeth the past few days.

This means she is crabby, whiny and not herself. Normally, she's really as sweet as can be, easy going, and fun.

And there has been NO sleep in this house.

And there seems to be no end in sight, since only ONE has broken through the surface and the other 3 seem to be taking their time. But her gums are red and irritated, so I know they're coming soon.

And I get my last 2 wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning.

Lovely.

It's gonna be a great week.

PS- if you haven't entered my giveaway- go do it! You know you want to! ;-)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The eye teeth always cause discomfort in little ones. Hopefully those last three teeth break through soon so that everyone is out of their misery.

Good luck with the wisdom teeth tomorrow. I had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled simultaneously several years back. Not the funnest of moments, but at least you won't have that hanging over your head going forward.

Anne said...

Those were the worst for Keane and it seems like they take their dear sweet time. :( Hopefully by the end of the week the worst will be over. Good luck w/your wisdoms too!

someday-soon said...

UGH! So sorry she's having a roungh time with those new eye teeth. GL with your wisdom teeth today!

CrazyMom said...

Oy, teething is for the birds! ;( Hope it gets easier for Miss B very soon.

Hope the wisdom teeth went well yesterday. I had all 4 pulled at once a few years back and am glad I did it that way- I don't think I would have been able to bring myself to go back for the others if I hadn't. You're a trooper!