Thursday, June 23, 2011

Single Digits

Yep, Batman gets home in just over a week! Skeeeee!! There is some excitement brewing around here! Now if we can just tie up all our loose ends (aka finish all our projects) before he gets home, we'll be good.

In other news, I had a dream last night what I was preggo with triplet girls. Umm... yikes that would be a little crazy! Must have been the crazy thunderstorms we were having, messing with my dream cycles.

And Brynna turned 20 months! The 19/20 month update coming up in the next couple days!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, I'm so thrilled that your husband will be back home in a matter of days. I don't know how you managed for so long, but I do know that the excitement must be positive overwhelming now that he's almost home.

Happy 20 months, Brynna! I think those preggo dreams are nature's way of telling you that Brynna needs a sibling! ;-)

Happily Married said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear about the homecoming reunion. Those are always SO much fun and the excitement and anticipation that builds in the last week...it's amazing. Good luck on tying up loose ends - I know you'll get it done. You're a persistent little lady.