Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whew!

I am FINALLY home from all my time off and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier to have a little peace and quiet. Our "vacation" was SOOOO busy, I think I need a vacation just to recuperate from my vacation lol!

Cheer camp was really a blast! (pics to follow when I get off my butt at home and upload them from my camera) I have a great group of girls (and possibly one boy) that are really passionate about this year being THEIR year. I have 2 freshman, 1 sophomore, 2 juniors, 2 seniors and 1 MBA student (cheer falls under it's own category for eligibility so if you are going to school you can pretty much cheer the whole way through) I haven't met our boy yet but I think he is a junior. They are so much fun, but I sometimes I have to remind myself that the reason I have a hard time with their... we'll call them quirks... is because I am nearly a DECADE older than all of them. EEK! I'm old ;-)

So TTC has really taken a back burner for once and it has been... well AWESOME! I haven't really obsessed about it like in past cycles and even though I am on CD63, I'm not really worried. I am pretty sure I finally O'd over my vacation since my nips have been on FIRE since Aug 1st (and still are) which is a usual post O symptom. I also had a teeny-tiny bit of spotting last week (can't remember which day? see not really worried) but I am pretty sure it was just due to some cervical irritation (read heavy-duty BD session- LOL!)

So here I wait for AF... I will be calling my doc by the end of the week, but mainly for my annual since I am due next month. Maybe I'll talk to him then about why I am not pg? Then again maybe not? Maybe I'm meant to be a mom of other people's kids instead? Hm... something to think and pray about...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've got your spirits up! Good for you! I'm positive everything will work out for the best ;)

How cool about coaching a cheer team!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I missed ya :)

It sounds like you had a blast on your vacation (although it was a tiring blast!)