Sunday, December 26, 2010

My home is about to puke red

We've been "elm.o-fied" since yesterday. B got so many El.mo things it is ridiculous! E.lmo books, El.mo camera, El.mo sing along machine, Tic.kle-me-E.lmo, Elm.o jammies, it's a little insane.
What's even more fun is all the noise they make. I think in a couple months, I may have to be admitted to a looney bin. It's only been one day of all things E.lmo and I already was dreaming of Elm.o songs last night. YIKES!!

It was a super fun day though. Brynna really made out like a bandit with new toys and books and clothes... mostly from grandparents too, which means Batman and I didn't go overboard or broke ;-)

We were only able to get one picture of the 3 of us:


Too bad her eyes are closed or it would have been a really good picture!

And here's a couple of B with her new loot:



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like Brynna had a wonderful Christmas. I definitely understand that Elmo can be a little hard to take in excess - but at least Brynna loves it! Merry Christmas to you guys. :)

someday-soon said...

Love the pics! That new car is so fun =) I know what you mean about singing the songs from their toys...makes me feel crazy too!

CrazyMom said...

Sweet! Jessy got the hokey Pokey E-l-m-o and she loves it!