I have always thought these things were fun! I was tagged by Andrea the other dayto participate in 11 Things.
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
4. Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
5. Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog
11 Random Things About Me
1. I'm naturally blonde, but haven't seen my actual hair color in quite some time. I didn't start dying until 12 years ago and it's been a downhill spiral ever since.
2. I would really love to have a big family, but Batman is set on only 2. So this one will be our last baby.
3. I have a number of phobias that I really have a hard time with. Spiders- HATE them. Can't even be in the same room as them. It makes gardening very difficult. Heights- have a hard time even being on a ladder sometimes.
4. I have body issues But don't most people?
5. I don't wear half the stuff in my closet (even pre preggo) but I refuse to get rid of it because I might wear them "someday." It's just someday never gets here. This drives Batman crazy!
6. Batman is kind of OCD on house cleaning and I'm kind of NOT. I like a clean house and all, but it's not going to ruin my day if it's a little messy. It will, however, ruin his.
7. Someday I'd really like to go back to school and get a nursing degree. Just want to wait until our kiddos are in school and I actually have TIME to do it well.
8. I have way too large a selection of pregnancy books. I was just counting and I have like 15... who needs 15 books that say the same thing? And I may or may not have bought a new one last week.
9. Just about everytime Batman goes on deployment or tdy I redo something in the house. So far I've done our bedroom, our kitchen, the guest bath, and the backyard. I'm not sure what I'd do next if he leaves again?
10. I'm a way too nervous person. I worry about things that don't really matter. And things I have no control over. I'm working on that.
11. After this baby, I fully intend to get a "mommy makeover" including a tummy tuck, boob lift, maybe a skin resurfacing, etc. Batman and I have already talked about this and, even though I know it won't happen for a few years, we plan on making it happen. Silly, but I'd really like to get rid of all the extra skin and, if possible, the stretch marks.
11 Questions from Andrea
1. Massage or facial? Definitely massage... I could totally use one right now2. The one facebook-ism that gets on your nerves (eg. cliche status updates, game requests, kissy face photos, etc). It's a toss up between posts by people I want to unfriend but can't for one reason or another and the stupid "repost if you believe..."nonsense
3. Be honest. What's your biggest insecurity? It's silly, but being in a new group of people and having to make small talk. I hate it!
4. One word to describe your life AT THIS MOMENT. Happy
5. Did you have any odd habits or preferences as a child? Nothing odder than being the world's biggest brat... seriously family friends like to make fun of me for it to this day.
6. On what side of the sink do your dishes pile up? Left side
7. What's the most embarrassing thing in your fridge right now? I don't think there's anything embarrassing right now? maybe my bread and butter pickles?
8. What websites and in what order do you visit them every morning? LOL if I had time to visit websites everyday, I would probably update my blog more often. When I do get time I usually visit gmail, FB and various blogs- although not necessarily in that order-it varies
9. Did you (or do you) have a myspace page? I did. Not proud of it ;-)
10. Would you ever sky dive? Absolutely NOT. I'm extremely afraid of heights or rather falling from them. And I've had any interest in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane
11. Post the last thing you pinned on Pinterest. not even sure how to do that... I'm terrible at pinterest even though I like pinning lol If someone can tell me how I will ;-)
Questions for those tagged:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Do you have a lucky number?
3. What kind of phone do you have and do you like it?
4. What color would you be in the crayola crayon box?
5. 3 words to describe yourself:
6. Post the youngest picture of yourself you can find:
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
9. How's daylight savings time treating you?
10. If you could do your wedding over again (differently), would you?
11. Did you go to college and get a degree? What's for?
So if you want to play- Caryn, Lauren, Tab (if your'e still around), and Melissa (although I've LOST your new blog address and haven't been able to read in like a month! EEK!)