I've started doing research already on products to help me get back into shape after this baby arrives. A bit early you say? I say, you can't be prepared enough ;-) This will most likely be our last baby (if Batman has anything to say about it... and he kinda does), so I'm looking for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that will help me get my body back asap... or at least faster than 20 months postpartum. Here's my (short) list so far:
1. B.elly Ba.ndit. And, while I know it's not a miracle worker, it seems like it would be worth the investment. Thoughts? Anyone have one? Use one? Know someone who has? I'm intrigued and almost convinced I need one. Or is there another belly binder out there that does as great of a job that's a little less expensive?
2. A treadmill. We currently have an elliptical, which is okay. But I think I just might make my husband the happiest man alive if I conceded and told him to get a treadmill and we'd get rid of the elliptical. Only problem is I HATE (really, HATE) running. And I don't mind the elliptical so much.
3. Fitmama postnatal workout DVD. I just ordered the pregnancy DVD by her. I haven't tried it yet (obviously since I just ordered it yesterday), but I was encouraged by all the great reviews. Anyone try any of her workouts before? Or mabye there are better ones out there? Any all and suggestions welcome!
4. P90x... 1 or 2? Once I'm feeling up to harder/ more intense workouts , I figured I'd go back to p90. I had great results when I finally stuck to it last summer and lost nearly 30 lbs in 3 months. By that time we will probably have p90X2 since Batman has been chomping at the bit to buy it since it came out in December.
5. So far that's all I've come up with... any other things that you can think of? Tell me!