Sunday, July 22, 2012

32 weeks!

D day is getting closer and closer. Thankfully, this last week we've finally been getting some things marked off our checklist (hence my being MIA once again) ;-) I'll update with a few picture posts over this week :) PROMISE!


But here's the new preggo update and pics:

Belly #2
(the first was taken on time, but with no makeup and my hair looking *spectacular* plus it was SO hot and I was SO puffy I knew it had to be retaken- the second was a few days later when I actually looked decent... and yes my a$$ now is about the same size as my belly *tears*... I will FIX that once little man is here!)



And for comparison Belly #1
I was carrying B much, much lower IMO

Pregnancy HighlightsHow Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: Baby #2 is about 16.7 in long (about the size of a large jicama) and weighs about 3.75 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't actually look at the scale at my most recent appt, but my doc assured me that I'm hovering right around the 30 lb mark (I've decided to forgo my at home weigh ins for a bit because it's just depressing these days). He says I'm doing well and that I will probably end right between 35-40 lbs total. And I'm okay with that.

Clothes: Maternity... and sadly I had to go up a size since my ass has taken on astronomical proportions (as you can see in the above pictures)

Gender: Still a  boy... still without a name

Movement: All the time, but we did decide he is definetly head down (or at least he was last Monday) at my appt. Fingers crossed he stays that way

Sleep: Sticking with the unisom... I can DEFINITELY tell the nights I randomly forget to take it :(

What I miss: Breathing. Little man is up so high, I'm out of breath doing pretty much ANYTHING. Cute clothes... someday I'll fit into them again.

Cravings: Not really anything that stands out. We've been working really hard at sticking to the "skinny rules" although I've broken down and had ice cream a couple times... but in modest portions ;-)
Symptoms: Heartburn any time I eat tomato based foods or go too long without eating.

Moment this week:Another moment of slight panic when my doc said something to the effect of "just think- we could be meeting this little guy in as little as 4+ weeks." WTF?! AHH!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting everything done so I can stop stressing about baby's impending arrival. We are getting there.

Milestones: As stated last update- I passed the GD test with "flying colors" as well as the iron test. Less to worry about ;-)

More updates up coming!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I feel like my ass is huge too. I need bigger underwear.

I'm looking forward to hearing about what you've been accomplishing!

Fine For Now said...

Oh boy!! I'm so exited for you. My little man arrived on this past Wednesday. We named him James Thomas. Glad to see you are doing well :-)

Kitty said...

Congrats on 32wks! YAY! And congrats on getting things done. Can't wait to hear all about it. Take care of you and don't stress too much about your body changes. It's often something we can't do anything about.
:) Kitty

someday-soon said...

My ass did the same thing...everything will come back to normal in due time =) Happy your little man is doing so great!!!