- I called my doc's office yesterday because a 2.5 wk AF is just a little ridiculous. And the nurse (not my normal nurse, but a PT one) kind of freaked out (more than) a little. She asked if I could still feel the strings of my iud, to which I reminded her (since she supposedly had my chart in front of her) that they had recently been trimmed a 2nd time and were short enough that even the doc would have to go searching for them. She all like "oh my" and "why would Dr. Nice Guy do such a thing" and "that is completely the wrong things to do" and "you're going to have to come in right away."
- So today I have to go in and see if they can find the iud. May result in an u/s which is no big deal, but kind of a nuisance.
- And to top it off, she doesn't really think the iud is causing my bleeding. She is just worried that I can't feel the strings... REALLY? I called because my body won't stop BLEEDING! Not because I'm worried about an iud not being in place (aka not working... hell, I'm not even getting any since Batman's gone, so who cares?)!
- Hopefully the NP I'm seeing today will be a little more reasonable about the whole thing and give me some answers about my actual question... Wish me luck... I may just have her take the dang thing out so I don't have to think about it anymore.
- (mind you it would probably have to go back in when Batman returns as he's not quite ready to jump on the baby train yet)
- Sorry about the bullets... blogger won't recognize my spacing and it kind of annoys me
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
If it's not one thing it's another
So the day Batman left, AF showed up... Well, at least I *think* it was AF. And now she has overstayed her welcome and won't. GO. AWAY.