- Batman left Sunday morning (as you know) so after we dropped him off, B and I headed out to breakfast, then home for a nap (much needed) and a day of relaxing
- We spent a good part of the week trying (but failing for the most part) to stay busy
- My MIL celebrated her 55th birthday on Wednesday. We went out to dinner with them which was a nice distraction
- Brynna turned 17 months a couple weeks ago (post to come on that!)
- I've started to take this weight loss seriously. Batman and I have a $200 bet going on who ends up the "fittest" by the time he comes home. I'm determined to win!
- I'm down 3.5 lbs this week. He's down 9... guess I have to step things up a bit
- My older brother got engaged on Saturday! I'm so excited to meet my new SIL to be when we go up to Sea-town in a couple weeks!
- One of my cheer friends (she's the director of a local cheer gym, is the daughter of my advisor, and has been a family friend of Batman's since he was in middle school) had a beautiful baby boy last Sunday!
- We had 2 really nice days this week that afforded us the opportunity to get OUTSIDE! We went to 4 different parks in 2 days! It was so fun and I can't wait for summer!
- I started using my other blog to help me keep up with the whole "losing weight- being healthy" lifestyle. Just really using it as a diary for myself more than anything.
- Brynna misses her daddy and has had some terrible nights of sleep, but I think she's getting used to him being gone now.
- We get to Sky.pe with Batman just about every night, which has made things a bit easier this time around. It also helps that he's stateside.
- I've gotten hooked on old seasons of army wives on net.flix. Probably not the best show when I'm already an emotional mess ;-)
I think that's about it in a nutshell.
Hope everyone is doing well. Pictures and more posts to come!