Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Okay, I know all of you are singing the Annie song in your head! LOL

Yes, tomorrow Batman and I are headed to the fam's in Sea-town. I can't wait!! While I am completely packed Batman hasn't even started, which means he is stressed out, which means I am stressed out, which means there have been more than one little argument in our house! I told him last night to get started, but did he listen? Oh no! He's a man and thinks he knows better than his wife. Silly, silly man!

I'm pretty sure Kino thinks we are leaving him. He was very mopey last night while I was packing and didn't want to go outside at ALL this morning when we left for work. Little does he know that he gets to come this time :) He LOVES to go on car rides and he LOVES my family and their house and their dog! I know he will have just as good a time as we will!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Not sure why men are such procrastinators. My hubby is the same way - he always packs at the very last second and it drives me bonkers, especially since he always forgets something.

Enjoy your trip and have a terrific Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear all about it.

CanadianMama said...

Have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time Tiff!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

T-party said...

AAAH! My husband does the same thing and nearly always makes us late! I can't understand why he doesn't plan ahead. Anyhoo, have a great holiday and time with your family!