Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zac attack

Since Friday, Batman, Brynna and I have been enjoying a wonderful weekend with my little brother, Zac. It's been so fun and he just adores his little niece! We haven't done anything super exciting, just relaxed, played some video games, hung out... So unlike the trips we take up to see them! Ha! My family is so "go, go, go" while we are there, which is okay, but it's nice to just sit and chat with him.

We went down to Mtn Home AFB yesterday to get some stuff for Batman and showed Zac around a little bit while we were there. We've been joking with my mom about getting Zac to sign up for the AF while he's here (I think she would DIE! Seriously, the woman walked him to the security check point. And took videos of it. He's 18! She says he was nervous, but really? I think she was, not him) Fortunately for her sake, he wants to be a pastor not a pilot. ;-)

Posts are coming. I have one coming soon about the whole weight loss issue. And another about the award Batman received at AMS. And many more floating around my brain. Sometime this week, watch for them.

Until then, I'm just going to enjoy time with my little bro ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a great time with your brother! Looking forward to seeing pics and reading about Batman's award.

Kitty said...

T- can't wait for the weight loss post....I'm about to post on it too.....it's frustrating. Would love to hear your tips!!!
Kitty

CrazyMom said...

Glad you're enjoying your lil' bro! Time with the fam always rocks.

Can't wait for the weight loss post either... I need some tips! ;)