Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blah... not much to say

Thank you all for the advice.

I think I may start with stripping the diapers again. I think the last time I did that was about 6 mos ago (or more) so hopefully that will help.
I also may cut down the amount of milk B drinks right before bed. I figure less fluid= less pee... right?

We'll see.

I may end up buying some hemp inserts if that doesn't work (in fact, I think we may even have some in the stash my neighbors gave us. Most of the dipes were too big when they sent them over, but I may have to go through them again and see). Something has to work!

I don't think I want to go the sposie route. At least not yet. The only time B has ever gotten diaper rash was after wearing sposies, so I'm always hesitant to use them overnight. Hmm... It will probably be a last resort.

We had a busy weekend. Which equated to another fail in the eating and working out. Blah! I see a pattern unfortunately and I don't like it!! Apparently when life gets busy, we lose our minds.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in that's for sure. Then again I wasn't last week either and I was down almost 2 lbs... so you never know, right? Ha!

Here's a couple recent pics of B, since I know you are all DYING to see her ;-) 15 mo update coming soon! And an interesting well baby check to talk about.

Reading with Dad. She wasn't all that interested in this book though...


Drinking some "juice"

1 comment:

someday-soon said...

I love her little old man hair (long on the sides and kind of thin up top), so cute! Hope the diaper tricks work and GL at your weigh in...weekends are tough.