Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions

I usually shy away from doing resolutions since I end up epically failing at them. In fact, I can't remember the last one I made, let alone made AND kept.
But this year is different. I'm GOING to conquer my resolutions (or at least the ones I have control over) if it kills me!
So in no particular order, here they are:

  1. Lose the rest of this baby weight... it's pretty ridiculous that I'm still holding onto 10 lbs of it. Bad eating habits+ sporadic work outs = no true weight loss since last March!
  2. Lose the TTC weight. I gained about 15-20 lbs while TTC B. Sometimes I blame the effects of clomid, other times I realize I had already gained a good 10 of it before 'mid even came into the picture (aka my eating (and sometimes drinking) habits were less than desirable).
  3. Be a better blogger. My goal is 3 times a week or more. This will hopefully be the easiest one ;-)
  4. Get to know Jesus better. Over the last few years I've really struggled in my relationship with God and it needs work. I want to be a better example for my daughter. I want to be a better me. I want Jesus in my life again.
  5. Maybe make a baby {this one is obviously the one out of my control}... Batman has mentioned TTC a few times over the last couple months and more so the last couple weeks- which completely surprised me, to be honest. We aren't jumping in just yet (Somedays I'm ready, others I'm not- even though I LOVED being pregnant), but probably by the summer or fall we will be.

So there you have it. 2011 WILL = a better me ;-)

Anyone else make a resolution this year?

4 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Excellent resolutions. Resuming my daily devotions is also on my list - I've been reading this blog, which often has little posts that I use when I don't have time to actually read the bible. Maybe you'd like it? :)

http://www.girltalkhome.com/blog

Unknown said...

You can do it mama!! I'm thinking about tackling a lot of those same resolutions...blogging more, losing weight and most importantly, spending more quiet time with God. We're in this together and 2011 will be our year! :)

Melissa said...

Sounds like a good resolution list to me! Good luck, you can do it!

someday-soon said...

Great list of resolutions!!! Best of luck with every single one of them =)