Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A few projects

I've been doing more and more crafting lately, so I thought I would show you what I've been up to.

For V day I made a bunch of stuff:
I made these for the sibs


and inside


I made these for my cheerleaders:

I put a couple chocolate hearts, a heart sucker, and little $store game and a bible verse about LOVE inside
I made this for my parents and my IL:

Here's what the fine print says (please disregard my ET glowing finger reflection- the flash was just too bright)

And here's what I made for Batman:


And a friend had a baby shower last weekend:




And I've been a crocheting fool lately too. Brynna has been my hat guinea pig:




2 comments:

Suzie said...

awesome! So jealous of your crafitness!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff!! Where in the world do you find time for that??