Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wednesday {Thursday} weigh in

Well this week was kind of a wash again. Not because I failed. Honestly, I did pretty well. I had a couple slip ups, but kept them to a minimum.
Mainly, I didn't work out as much as I wanted. I let myself use the "I'm too busy" excuse and missed all but 2 days. And those days were only half a$$ed if I'm completely honest.
So here's the damage:

Weight loss/ gain: 0 (at least I didn't gain!)
Skinny Jeans: See all previous weeks (obviously, they weren't going to fit)

So this week I will be ramping up exercise again, along with being more careful about what I eat. It will help that batman and I are going to revamp our budget so there is less money going towards bad food (eating out).

See you next week scale!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I feel your pain! I've obviously hit a plateau, but I'm working hard this week so hopefully it shows at the next weigh-in!

Jen said...

I was excited this week, I lost five pounds since Sunday...I was sick and didn't eat hardly a thing does that still count? :)