Sunday, July 10, 2011

Inevitable

Contrary to what I thought, I did not have coxsakie when I was child. Which means, like any virus, I can get it as an adult.

And since Brynna had it last week, it was inevitable that I would get it.

And I did. Complete with nasty throat postules, runny eyes and nose and overall ickiness. Wanna see? Look below... (be warned it's kind of graphic)

So this weekend, which was supposed to involve spring cleaning and yard work and Insanity, has been a major bust.

Forgive me as I wallow in my pain...











See the nasty? There are a couple on the sides you can't see that are ulcer-ish that hurt like the dickens!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG, you poor thing! I'm so sorry you caught the ickies. Hope you start to feel better soon. :(

Happily Married said...

My oh my! I hope you get to feeling better soon so you can get back on track and just feel plain normal! Maybe some nice cold ice cream will help soothe your throat...

someday-soon said...

That just plain sucks!!! Hope you are feeling better now...at least a little.