Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Insanity

Yep, you read that correctly. Batman and I have officially started 60 days of suck. After doing p90x (well almost) all the way through, I thought I was in fairly good shape. However, it did NOT prepare me for the craziness that is Insanity. We did the fit test yesterday and as "simple" as that was... it really kicked my a$$. We both are trying to get in the best shape possible before my brother J's wedding in September. So hopefully this will get us there.

I will update as to how things are going periodically. And hopefully those updates will be about how much better I feel and look and now about how I want to die every minute of every work out...

And I may or may not post my before and after pics...or maybe just on my other blog ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Insanity was the hardest thing I've ever done [well, after child birth!] but I loved it so much. I saw more of a transformation in those short 60 days than I did in the 7 months after Eli was born. It's awesome and you are going to look unbelievable!

Happily Married said...

A gal I worked with did both P90 and Insanity. She said Insanity kicked her hiney WAY more than P90! I have it (a copy of hers) and am dying to do it! I'll live vicariously through you for a little while before I can get the time (and opportunity) to do it. Keep us posted.

PS - Would love to see b/f & after pics if you'd like to post them. I know those are always great motivators when I see them of myself.

Melissa said...

I can't wait until I'm finally non-pregnant so I can start up an exercise program and get back in shape. But by then I won't have any time, ha! It sounds like it's going to be a brutal workout, but I have no doubt it will pay off beautifully.

Christina said...

I wanted to buy Insanity for after this baby. You'll have to keep updating how it's going so I can decide if I want to buy it or not!