- Cheer started last week so Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were spent with 8 college students. All day. I'm really excited for what this year is going to bring. Hopefully, no drama. This seems like a good group of kids and I think it's going to be a good year
- Monday was our last playdate with Katie and Collin. The school year begins around here today, so K is back to teaching. We are going to miss seeing them, but come November we will get to see them more often while she's on maternity leave!
- B turned 22 months!
- We went to the fair last Sunday. Pics to come in B's 22 month post. We had a great time and B LOVED all the animals! Her farm themed birthday party is sure to be a hit :)
- Speaking of her party- Batman is trying to convince our good friend E to talk his parents into letting us have the party at their farm. They have horses, cows, chickens, dogs, cats and I think he said a sheep? It would be AWESOME if we could!
- Batman tried to surprise me with a trip to Disneyland for my birthday (yes, it's coming... the big 3-0- YIKES!), but I shot him down. I am kind of bummed that he was getting buyers remorse (before spending the $$) and part of me wishes he would have just gone ahead without asking me. But the other side of me is glad we didn't drop a couple grand. I keep telling myself it's more important to pay off our school loans. Right? RIGHT?
- We (meaning me) watched this movie over the weekend. It's been on our net.flix instant queue for weeks and I finally sat down for it. And now I think when we get home from the wedding we are going to Reboot!
- So does anyone have any suggestions on a good juicer? We have a vitamix already and that *would* work, but I'd rather just get a separate juicer. We are looking at a Breville or maybe a Champion. They are 2 very different machines and I'm not sure at this point which we'd be happier with.
- We may or may not have talked about TTC again. Our original timeline was going to be Januray, but it looks as though we may start sooner than that. =D
- B has been in her big girl bed for 2 weeks and it's been going AWESOME! She likes sleeping in it and nap and bedtime are so easy (although bedtime last night was a bit of a struggle). She just climbs right in!
- Batman unofficially will continue his orders through June! This news came down last week. Yay! :) After that we are looking at taking over the family painting business (we've had our own before, but after joining the military Batman only did it as a side job here and there). I'm kind of nervous about being self employed again, but we'll see how it goes. God is in control, so I don't need to be.
Monday, August 29, 2011
In my defense, last week was CRAZY BUSY! So here's what's been going on in bullets ;-)