Saturday, August 13, 2011

nothing much to say these days

Haven't had much that's blog worthy lately... But Batman is trying his hand at blogging again, so maybe he'll have something for you to read... Catch him over here

My neighbors are still missing. Batman thinks they may have gone off the road coming down the mountain and fallen in the river. I don't know if we will ever know. Their kids and grandkids have organized their own searches and keep coming up empty. I'm still praying that they will be found safe.

Oh we did try a new restaurant last night. Donnie Mac's Trailer Park Cuisine. I guess they were on that food network show- Diners, Drive-Inns and Dives? It was pretty good and I'm sure we will go back again! :)

And that's about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How scary/sad about your neighbors. I hope they're found soon!
And way to go on losing that weight....you CAN lose those last 10....just write down everything you eat...isn't that what people suggest? :)
As for BMW's birthday.....butterfly theme? Garden party? Princess? I do think the barn yard is cute too!

Melissa said...

I've been meaning to ask you if your neighbors have been found. It is such a sad story. They're still in my prayers!