Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Game Day!

And you know what that means...

We are decked out in our blue and orange, waiting for Boise State to kick some Georgia A$$ (down with the SEC)!! It's gonna be awesome!! You better believe we will be cheering on our Broncos! Game starts at 8ET in case you didn't know- on ESPN ;-P
In the meantime, I'm waiting for Batman to get home from climbing Mt Borah, wiling away the hours watching other college football games.

(On a side note- thank you all for your thoughts and comments. My parents have been in contact with their attorney and the union, as well as the city's HR dept. It's been a crazy few days- only to get crazier! My older brother is getting married in a week (9-10-11), so obviously the timing of my dad's termination is very poor. I will keep y'all posted though)

No comments: