Monday, June 23, 2008

Almond Roca

So, there is this thing about my office- WE LOVE CANDY! Which means at any given time, on any given day, you can find about 10 different baskets of candy sitting out in various places including the billing office- aka where I sit all day- with any varying array and amount of treats in which to indulge. Usually this isn't a big problem. I see it over on the table, it's filled with yummy treats, like mini Snickers, Milky Ways, Reese's Peanut Butter cups, etc, I look the other way. Somedays I indulge, somedays I don't. It's not a big deal because I can usually curb my craving with one or two (okay who are we kidding, it's more like half the bowl) but once eaten I am usually able to go another week or two without.
Until today...
Some wonderful (read nasty... only because of what she has done) lady from an insurance company, we will refer to as Blue, came in and dropped off an entire ginormous tin of Almond Roca. Now this wouldn't really be an issue today as I am not really craving chocolate or sweets. But there is a problem : I LOVE Almond Roca. I could sit and it an entire tin of it without feeling guilty, then lick my lips and ask for more. The longer the tin sits, the more I want one (okay 5). The longer I don't indulge, the "hungrier" I am for nothing but the sweet, tasty goodness.
This could really be a problem people!
Because I. want. one. Badly.

No comments: