Monday, June 30, 2008

Celebrity Twin

So apparently I have a celebrity twin. I realize that for a long time now, people have thought I was her or looked like her, but I honestly don't see the resemblance. I used to chalk it up to the fact that most people knew the "cheerleader" me and since she was in that movie. But now, I have no idea how people see the resemblance...
Over the weekend I was out of town. Well, Saturday afternoon my mom and I ditched sis in order to find some "normal" food (I'm not a big fan of concession fare especially the kind at this tournament). Ya, we found ourselves at Den.ny.s of all places. (I think this was more out of sheer terror of getting lost. again.) I couldn't help but notice the amount of people staring in our direction during our entire meal. It kind of weirded me out, but I just chalked it up to the fact that I am cute and left it at that (actually I just thought I had something on my face, but left well enough alone). Well, near the end of our meal our waiter comes up and says, "I don't mean to be rude, but has anyone ever told you, you look like..." Um, yes. More than you think. I try to avoid it (okay not really. I kind of like all the attention. I mean who wouldn't be flattered to be mistaken for a celebrity?).
I got a free salad out of the whole thing. Oh the joys of mistaken identity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would've gone along with it and offered an autograph!

My Dad was stopped in an airport once by a man who insisted that my Dad was Pat Seyjack (the Wheel of Fortune host). When my Dad told him he wasn't Pat, the man kept saying "It's ok, I won't tell anyone!" Meanwhile, he's shouting "I can't believe I'm actually meeting PAT SEYJACK!!!" My Dad tried telling the man over and over that he wasn't Pat. The guy wouldn't believe him! He thought my Dad was lying to avoid a mob or paparazzi or something! LOL... Finally, my Dad signed an autograph for him to shut the guy up!