Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Sweet, Adorable, Spoiled Puppy

So I have this dog. He is my baby. He is extremely spoiled. I don't apologize for this because well, he's my dog and I love him to pieces.
Well, he has this duck. Now when we first got him the duck (Wally Marty World special no less) he went tearing into it causing the duck call inside to be no longer functional. No problem, right? Well somehow in the last few years the first duck needed replaced (dog saliva+dirt+hair= nasty toys that MUST be thrown away!). So I think we are up to duck #4 at this point. As I stated before normally the duck gets de-quacked very quickly. Not the case with this one. I think Kino has had duck #4 for about a month now and the quacker is still going strong (who knew that the toys from Pet. S. Mart were much better quality than Wally Marty Worlds? do not answer that) Herein lies the problem. Kino loves to hear the duck quack. Kino does all he can to keep the quacking going. Even at 3 in the morning. Ya not a big fan of the duck or Kino at 3 in the morning.

But how you could NOT forgive this face?

You tell me how? Because for the life of me I can't stay mad at him. He's just too darn cute! The duck however just might have to go.

No comments: