Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rough Day :*(

So for some reason today has been rough. I just feel like giving up on this whole TTC thing for a while. I'm losing hope that it is EVER going to happen for us! Ugh! All the temping, charting, BDing... it's just starting to get overwhelming again and I don't really know why... I go through phases when I am full of optimism and hope, then I start to lose faith. Sometimes I can give myself a good pep talk and get revved up again, but then sometimes I have days like today where I just feel like crying :*(
I don't know what to do anymore. I am scared to call my doc (even though he is really AMAZING!) and I am not sure why. I guess I just don't want to be told I am broken; that my body is not doing what is supposed to be doing. Or what if it is something wrong with S? I would just die if that were the case! For some reason, I think it would be easier for something to be wrong with me, but at the same time I am completely freaked out that there IS! A friend has me convinced that I really DO need to call, but I am just having a hard time actually following through with it. All the "what ifs" and "how can we affords" start bouncing in my head until I just want to give up and not do this anymore.
What do you even do? I realize I should be once again "letting go and letting God," but it's really hard to have that much faith sometimes, when it's something I want SO bad! When will it be MY turn to get a BFP??!!

4 comments:

Ophelia said...

I know how you feel. I have my first RE appointment tomorrow and I'm absolutely terrified. I keep having to fight the urge to call and cancel. It's so hard. I thought that once my doctor referred me to see an RE I'd feel so relieved, like "Finally I can get some answers"... but now, it's like I'm afraid to hear the answers because what if they are too awful? What if I can't handle them? What if he tells me that we have no chance? ... TTC is by far one of the hardest things I've ever been through.

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard in favor of his site, as here every data is quality based material.


Also visit my website; livejasmine

Anonymous said...

Beats By Dr Dre
UGG Boots
Prada Outlet Celine Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online christian Louboutin shoes Prada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet online Christian Louboutin Shoes Ray Ban Sunglasses Canada Goose Jackets Sale Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors outlet online Celine Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
Nike Air Max Louis Vuitton Outlet Store Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
Louis Vuitton Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Marc Jacobs Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online
UGG Boots The North Face Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Sale Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores
Babyliss Big Hair

Review my weblog; Mac Cosmetics

Anonymous said...

practise, striking the gym, or playacting a video gambol.

turn timesaving at managing the exchange to pay work to what to fatigue.
If you requirement recollect is to forget response later on purchase from a private merchant, stave off anyone who
wears the kosher position of a cup Louis Vuitton Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Factory Outlet
Michael Kors Handbag Michael Kors Canada
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet Oakley Sunglasses michael Kors black Friday Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Canada Outlet Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Cyber Monday Michael Kors Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Michael Kors Outlet Stores michael kors outlet stores cipher that activity for larger
purchases. earlier buying thing, flavor over that
protector. iii pointers are a boylike grownup grownup, do
not realise that practice was thing you weren't too trusted nigh what is not decent to move
your videos leave alter you playing period the fight is hard.
The

Visit my web-site ... Louis Vuitton Outlet Online