Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Recap and S's new nickname

Here's what we did all weekend:

S had drill so he was gone pretty much all day both Saturday and Sunday. Not too exciting.

Saturday I made a friendly visit to my old work. M was working (of course I see her all the time) but so was J and I really wanted to stop in and say hi to him :) It was a great time and I even got to see some pics of C's baby girl (now 9 mos old) she is TOO cute! Afterwards MIL and I went to the Humane Society to check out a possible new dog for her (long story short, we did not come home with one), then Costco (one of my favorite weekend activities) and to Cost Plus World Market where I spent WAY too much money on wine. It's all good though since most of it was for S! (I keep telling myself that anyway) I also found the most AMAZING sangria! Oh yummy did I ever drink it up Saturday night (probably too much, eek!)!

Sunday was my lazy day, so I cleaned my house and read. S got home and we rented Juno. Um... can I just say... WOW! That movie was freaking AWESOME!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I probably will too! haha! I made this FANTASTIC chicken pesto pasta last night too. MM.. YUMMY!

Okay so now for the new nickname... I think I am going with Batman. Yes, Batman. That was S's favorite superhero growing up and it just fits. (Who am I kidding? It's still his favorite superhero). So henceforth, S will be known as BATMAN!

No comments: