Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What is up with my boobs?

Okay help a girl out here. What is this all about?

Pre m/c I was a C, have been a C for a very long time. The week prior to my BFP DH (and BFF) kept making comments about how HUGE they looked so my assumption is that they truly were bigger (and my normal bras felt slightly tight but nothing to write home about). Post m/c they seemed to have shrunk (shrank?) back to normal size, although I can't technically confirm that (maybe I just got used to their size? LOL), they just felt "normal" again.

But now (in the last couple of weeks) they have just felt HUGE and heavy, and my nips hurt something awful. I went into VS last weekend and tried on a couple (read: about 20) of bras and I was falling out of all the Cs and had a hard time with some of the Ds! What in the H-E-double hockey sticks is up with them?!! I don't really have an issue with them being bigger, I just want to know why all the sudden they have gotten (in my standards) GINORMOUS!

Do you think it could be hormones leftover from m/c? My b/w 1 wk post showed 0 hcg... hmmm... maybe I am just getting fatter and not thinner from these work outs?

11 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I think it could be the left over hormones. What CD are you? Is it possible that your KU again?

T-party said...

I'm sorry dear. I can't help you. But if you find a magical srinking cure will you let me know. Thanks in advance. ;)

To A T said...

Jayme-

I'm on CD34, but I am pretty sure I didn't O at all this time (plus were *supposed* to be taking a break) ;-)
My instinct really doubts being preggo...

faedrake said...

Huh, I have no clue. But, if it were possible I'd take some off your hands! I still don't know what cleavage is, but I've heard the DHs really dig it.

Suzie said...

Huh, I don't know, but can I have whatever it is your having? I would love to get bigger in that area- same dream I've had since puberty...LOL!

Teresa & Connie said...

My boobs got bigger and stayed bigger after my miscarriage but I didn't have sore nips. Is it possible you're pregnant again??? :)

Melissa said...

Could your workouts have something to do with it? Some women claim that their boobs become quite "enhanced" and "more defined" when they do upper body workouts. Just a thought.

Chelle said...

Left over hormones maybe... Mine got slightly bigger after m/c, but I'm not sure if they stayed that way...(looking down)... no, I think they are normal size again! lol.

Anonymous said...

If you don't think you're pregnant again, then my vote is hormones. Mine passing some my way? :)

Anonymous said...

Mine fluctuate dramatically with my cycle. Sometimes they increase a full cup size depending on hormones. It could just be your cycle is wacky this month. Mine are enormous still right now and I cannot get them to deflate no matter how much weight I lose. It is seriously very frustrating. I already had one reduction!

Amy said...

I would say if AF doesn't show up this weekend you might want to test and see if you are PG again. Your most fertile after a loss or a PG. So I will keep everything crossed in hopes that your PG again.