Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Home at last!

We finally made it home late Sunday night/ Monday morning. We had a great time up in Seattle, making new memories with Nana and Papa, Uncle Jeremy, soon-to-be Auntie Alicia, Auntie Ashley, Uncle Zac, Gigi and countless friends!

And then Monday came and I came down with the flu (so did my sister, who had to drive back all day with my brother... poor girl had to resort to zo.fran to keep from vomiting the whole way... and it only sort of worked!) and was puking my GUTS. OUT. ALL. DAY. LONG. Thankfully, my IL came to the rescue right as Brynna was waking up from her {extended} nap [hallelujah], took her to their house for a few hours, then brought her back and put her to bed for me. They are amazing, I tell you ;-)

I was still feeling pretty yucky yesterday, so we laid low and didn't do much.

Today is a new day, I'm feeling good and the sun is shining!

Which means all my fun updates will have to wait until later... it's too beautiful outside to sit in front of the computer! ;-)

3 comments:

someday-soon said...

Ugh! Sorry you had the flu but happy you are feeling all better today =)

Melissa said...

Welcome back! Sorry you were feeling crappy, but it sounds like your in-laws really came to the rescue. Hallelujah for that!

Morgan Owens said...

Sorry you were sick but I'm glad you got to have quality family time and had a nice time! Welcome back!:)