Friday, May 27, 2011

Today's the day!

I'm so excited I could burst! I guess I've been missing Batman a lot more than I thought ;-)

I did end up finding some similar items yesterday when I went out. Pretty much everywhere was a bust, I didnt end up maing it to Target, but I did go back to old navy after hearing all their clearance was an extra 50% off (call me a frugal shopper). So after scouring the clearance racks I found this, this, and this OR this and this and I would add a little black sweater with it. As you can tell, I'm still a bit undecided on which outfit to go with. My mom and Alicia (soon-to-be SIL) vote for the black ensemble, and my friend and sister vote for the first. No clear winner ;-) If I have a chance to take some pics of what I look like in each, I will... Maybe that would help?

Anywho...

I've gotten a little panicky about leaving Miss B with the IL, but I'm sure she will be fine. They have taken care of her enough that I know I have nothing to worry about. But still... talk me down from the ledge will ya? (I'm tempted {very slightly} to bring her with me... which I know would be a huge mistake).

It's gonna be a crazy day of packing and cleaning. EEEE!!

4 comments:

April said...

All are super cute but love the button-front cami! Enjoy your day with dh!

Shannon said...

Have a great time!! All the clothes were very cute and you'll look great in any of them. Don't worry Miss B will have a great time and will be perfectly fine. Go and enjoy yourself!!

Lauren said...

I just really love that short sleeved brown sweater! It's so cute.

I'm not a good person to talk you down from the ledge. I've only ever left my 14 month old like 5 times in his life, for a max of an hour each time. I actually have nightmares about being forced to leave him with my Mom overnight (who I completely love and trust, and Noah adores) and I am panic-filled and wake up crying. lol. But I'm sure she'll be fine.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Have a great weekend!! Miss B will have a blast with the IL's.