Friday, December 26, 2008

Awards and Merry Christmas

So I am a little late on the whole Merry Christmas thing, but for what it's worth... Merry Christmas everyone!! :)
We spent yesterday eating horrible food for breakfast (sausage, eggs and hashbrowns... I know, I know... totally NOT vegan) then heading to my IL for dinner and games. We decided on a new tradition for Christmas dinner instead of ham or turkey: PASTA! OH yum! It was so, so tasty. My MIL made her homemade spaghetti sauce, I made homemade butternut squash raviolis, and Grandma made WONDERFUL cookies. We spent time enjoying each other's company and playing the Wii (I rock at bowling btw). Overall it was a great day, even though I am getting horribly sick.

Jayme gave me the most fabulous award too :)


Woo hoo! I'm FABULOUS!
The rules for this one is to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs

1. Diet Coke. Although I have given this one up for the most part, I used to drink 3-6 cans/ cups of this a DAY. My last job was in the same parking lot as a Sonic, so popping over there getting a 44oz Diet Coke was easy... and addicting. I would drink at least 2 of those a day! Eek!
2. Clinique DDML I don't know what it is about this stuff, but it makes my skin feel AMAZING! I have been using it since...oh, junior high.
3.The Office. best.show.on.earth. Hilarious!
4. Kino. I talk about, love on, play with, and am completely obsessed with this animal. He's my baby!
5.Batman. might as well face it I'm addicted to HIS love! LOL

I would nominate 5 more people, but everyone I read has already been given this award! Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hey~

Just wanted to tell ya that I've used the Clinique DDML as well since my Sr. year in Hight School. I love it. You are right it does make your skin feel awesome.

Also, I wish I could play ya on Wii-I rock at bowling as well!

Glad you had a good day yesterday!

CanadianMama said...

Merry Christmas!!

Shenanigans said...

Merry Christmas T. Hope the little sounds of feet come soon also. I would kick you butt at Bowling and Bags. Love ya

Me

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas! I love Wii bowling, too! :)

Morgan Owens said...

Hey girl..I hope you had a great Christmas..well except everything in Batman's story on his blog I'm sure you did...you guys are both f-ing hilarious though!

Tiffanie said...

btw-your dog is so cute i want to bite him:)

*i'm not a psycho. when things are really, really cute i want to bite them. so, it's really a compliment:)