Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tag your it

I've been tagged by Margelina! Isn't that so sweet? :)



Here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blog



Okay so here it goes:



1. I have never been skiing even though I have always lived within 30 min of excellent ski resorts. Pres Bush even stayed at this one. I have always wanted to try it though. I think it would be fun :)

2. I'm naturally a light blonde, but haven't been truly, virgin blonde since college. Right now my hair is redish brown and I like it so it will probably stay this way for a while.

3. I used to eat peanut butter and bologna sandwiches as a kid. Now I wouldn't touch the stuff. Vegans UNITE!

4. I don't like fish (even before veganism). Never have. Never will. Tastes like the ocean only worse.

5. I coach a college cheer squad here(but secretly think they have almost no talent among them... is that bad? I do love them all though)

6. The WORST sound in the world to me is teeth scraping on a metal fork. Even just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. Batman often does it just so he can get a reaction from me. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

7. When I was 16 I ran into two road signs. I was looking for my cell (it was ringing) under a pile of clothes and my car veered (sp?) off the road a little and I ran through not only 1 but 2 road signs. As soon as I had stopped a nearby neighbor hopped the fence and started putting them back into the ground and said "happens all the time." I guess they should move them then?



Here are my 7 to tag: Melissa, Andrea, Poltzie, Peeveme, Kelly, Carbon, T-Party

Have fun :)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

How long have you been a vegan? was it hard to transition?