Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new love



Doesn't that just say it all? I'm head over heels for this little guy. I know I was upset yesterday and thank you all for your wonderful comments :) but as soon as I saw this little guy all that went out the window (well, until I got home and cried again... I blame the hormones) and I was in love. From his cute little button nose to his lovable squishy cheeks to his adorable forehead wrinkles, I knew I was a lost cause.


Here is me and baby Colin. He's just a doll.


And here is Mommy and Colin (please don't tell her I put up this pic... She would KILL me if she knew she was on here without makeup! LOL)

And lastly, Daddy and Colin.

Seriously, I am smitten. I think they are going to get tired of me hanging around all the time ;-)

3 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Hes a cutie! I'm glad you are feeling better. I had a really hard time w/a friend of mine had her baby. She started TTC a few months after me & got KU on the first try. It sucks being stuck in the back ground. (((HUGS)))

Charlotte said...

Oh, he is so beautiful! So is mom!!
btw, I love your hair color, it's so pretty!! My hair is too dark to have red show up, but I've always wanted it!

Melissa said...

There's just something about a new baby that pulls at our heartstrings and makes us women melt!

Glad you're feeling a little better. ;-)