Monday, December 15, 2008

Weirdness

So I have been having these really weird crampy like feelings down near my ovaries. I know they aren't O pains because, well I have had those and these were DEFINITELY not those, plus they have been going on since Friday afternoon. Oh and it's on both sides, but the right side hurts a little more than the left.

Could this be a sign of something?

I haven't gotten a pos OPK yet, but it has been getting darker everyday. I guess I will know in a few more days if O is going to happen at all.

Hmmm... until then I guess I am just going to have to wait it out?

1 comment:

Marie said...

I would make sure the Dr. is monitoring you for cysts. I got one when I was on my second month of clomid. I don't think it is dangerous it just hurts like a mother.

It also could be "O" though. I was more in tune with ovulation when I was on clomid. I think I just paid more attention then I normally would.

Good Luck!!