Friday, September 12, 2008

Still no O

Oh where o' where did my little O go? O'where o' where can it be?

I certainly have found the "other O" on more than one occasion in the last week, but the little O that I (so desperately) want, is not to be found... I guess this cycle is a bust, just like I knew it would be. Eh, what can you do? At least this time next month I might just have O'd and be in the 2WW! YES! (who'da thunk I would WANT to be there?)
Come on CD 30! I'm ready for ya...HPT in hand. At least time I won't get myself worked up over the BFN at the end. Not that I do that. Okay maybe once or twice I have let myself actually think it might be a BFP, but only twice. At the most. Definitely not more than 3 times. *eye roll*
If I do end up Oing in the next couple of days I may wait to test until I have an adequate LP, but then again maybe not. I am anxious to get this show on the road. FO' shizzle! Lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CD 30 can't come fast enough!!! I'm excited for you!